Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Can't stop loving you


There's a time and place for everything,
for everyone
We can push with all our might,
but nothing's gonna come
Oh no, nothing's gonna change
And if I asked you not to try
Oh, could you let it be?
I wanna hold you and say
"We can't throw this all away"
Tell me you won't go,
you won't go
Do you have to hear me say
I can't stop lovin' you
No matter what I say or do
You know my heart is true, Oh,
I can't stop loving you
You can change your friends, your place in life
You can change your mind, we can change things we say
And do anytime Oh no, but I think you'll find
That when you look inside your heart
Oh baby, I'll be there, yeah
Hold on
I'm holdin' on Baby, just come on, come on, come on
I just wanna hear you say
I can't stop lovin' you
No matter what you say or do
You know my heart is true,Oh,
I can't stop lovin' you Oh,
so twisted and tied
And all I remember
Was how hard we tried
Only to surrender
And when it's over
I know how it's gonna be
And true love will never die Oh,
not fade away
And I can't stop lovin' you
No matter what I say or do
You know my heart is true, Oh,
I can't stop lovin' you
And I know what I've got to do
Hey Ray, what you said is trueOh,
I can't stop lovin' you,Oh,
I can't stop lovin' you
(Van Halen)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I Believe In You And Me


I believe in you and me

I believe that we will be

In love eternally

Well as far as I can see

You will always be the one

For me

Oh yes you will

And I believe in dreams again

I believe that love will never end

And like the river finds the sea

I was lost, now I'm free

'Cause I believe in you and me

I will never leave your side

I will never hurt your pride

When all the chips are down baby

See now I'll always be around

Just to be right where you are

My love, you know I love you boy

I will never leave you out

I will always let you in boy, oh baby

To places no one's ever been

Deep inside, can't you see

That I believe in you and me

Maybe I'm a fool

To feel the way I do

I will play the fool forever

Just to be with you forever

I believe in miracles

And love's a miracle

And yes, baby you're my dream come true

I was lost, now I'm free

Oh baby 'cause I believe, I do

Believe in you and me

See I was lost, now I'm free

'Cause I believe in you and me

Believe in you and me


Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

3:21 PM  
Blogger Thiago Melchiors said...

e ai maninho? como é que stão estes dois pombinhos? e estas fotinhos ai temos quecolocar mais e escrever mais tb. Ou tu vai me dizer que a recepcão não te deixa fazer isso ! Há brincou!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home